How To Stay Safe
You can reduce your chances of being infected or spreading COVID-19 by taking some simple precautions:
- Wear a mask.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance.